So what now?
It's been kind of weird for me ever since we wrapped up The Lodgers in The Hotel in July. This project had been my life for the past few years, and it's kinda of weird to not be able to sit down and just always have a project to fall back on. I've been trying to improve the Lodgers in The Hotel archives ever since, I started a public archive you can visit at https://tlitharchive.wwmedia.site or https://sites.google.com/view/tlith-public-archive to archive some of the files we never used when we started (and ultimately stopped) making the unfinished sequel. I'm looking into extending the movie to incorporate the deleted scenes to ultimately make a finished enough movie because my OCD wants me to lol. I'll be keeping updates of how that goes in the time it takes me to make that, and posting a few updates here and there. I haven't really decided on a name for it yet, I think I'll keep it The Lodgers in The Hotel 3 however.
Cheers,
Morgan
Comments
Post a Comment